JBMusic JB Music Story

Home >> JB Music Story
About JB Music
Driven by a single vision, the highly motivated and empowered team of 250 dedicated employees firmly believes in the value and importance of customer satisfaction.

JB Music started its commercial operations in November of 1974 by Engineer Jesus Songco Fernando and Mrs. Elizabeth Salonga Fernando. The organization, which is wholly owned and managed by the couple and their children, deals with retail, and sole distributorship of various globally known musical instruments, professional audio equipment, and their related accessories. Its central office is located at the unit 1909 19th flr, Prestige Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.

Coined from the first letter of the founders' names was the inspiration behind the name JB, which then started with one branch in Cubao, Quezon City that was personally managed by Mr. and Mrs. Fernando together with the support of three pioneer staff. Now, the humble store has grown and currently encompasses 19 music stores located in malls nationwide, most of which are at SM Supermalls, Asia's biggest chain of malls.

Adding to the retail music stores are numerous affiliated dealers nationwide that help distribute the products across the Philippines. Driven by a single vision, the highly motivated and empowered team of 250 dedicated employees firmly believes in the value and importance of customer satisfaction by offering quality yet reasonably priced products and rendering courteous service at all times.